Projects

Rotoscoping Assignment

This is a rotoscoping assignment I just completed. My task was to roto the keys. While it wasn’t too terribly difficult, I did have some trouble with the motion blur. It took me a while to get it like I wanted. I ended up having to keyframe all 170 frames of the animation. I know that Silhouette has planar tracking features, but I haven’t quite figured out how to get it to work. I’m sure it would have cut down a lot on my time spent with this. Overall I am happy with the results. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to find the time to update my demo reel and put this in. I have to say that I admire those who can do this all day without going crazy.

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *